Starting your morning with a healthy breakfast that you're eating from "an ocean bowl". How incredible does that feel? Nourish your body and soul, with what is best for it. Healthy food and a healthy conscience. More sustainable than plastic bowls and more resistant than ceramic bowls and made from Coconut shells. Knowing that you are eating from a natural, sustainable bowl, supporting artisans in Indonesia, and helping the environment? Your days will start amazing when eating out of your bowl.
Get the perfect combo with the matching Coconut Spoon.
Coconut trees are a big part of every Indonesian daily life. The locals even call it "The tree of life" because every part of the tree is used to sustain their lives. The leaves, the fruits (coconuts), and the wood. Integrate a small part of Indonesian culture into your daily life.
*Please be aware that every item is handmade by artisans from natural resources. This means every piece is unique and small irregularities can occur.
• Material Bowl: Coconut Shell
• Size: Ø 13-14 x H. 7-8cm, 300ml
• Natural and unpolished outside shell
• Fine handcarved Palm Leaves
• Material Spoon: Coconut Wood
• Size: L. 18cm
• Wash by hand only
• Store in dry open air places
• Don't soak
• After 10-20 uses you should polish your Coconut Bowl and Coconut Cutlery with 100% natural coconut or olive oil to keep them beautiful and fresh.
Don't put the Coconut Bowl in the freezer or in the Microwave since it might crack with extreme hot or cold temperatures.