Here you can find 5 coconut bowl recipes to inspire you for all your meals.
Some smoothie bowls for breakfast, green veggie bowls for lunch and more delicious bowls for dinner. Enjoy and have fun!
1. Pineapple Bowl
1 bowl - 15 minutes
3 large frozen bananas
1 small pineapple, chopped and frozen
1 small papaya, chopped and frozen
1 tbsp plant-based protein, optional
Dash of macadamia milk (or nut milk of choice)
Fresh pineapple slices
- Combine all ingredients in a high power blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Top with pineapple slices, granola and coconut chips.
2. Orange Bowl
1 bowl - 15 minutes
2 large frozen bananas
1/2 orange (juiced)
Fresh ginger, to taste (add small amounts at a time, ginger can have a powerful flavor)
1 big spoon of almond yogurt (or any kind of yogurt)
Fresh orange slices
Oreo cookies (or any kind of cookies that you like)
Chocolate syrup, to serve (optional)
3. Passion Bowl
1 bowl - 15 minutesBase:
Frozen fruits (bananas, blueberries, mixed berries, strawberries)
1 cup almond milk (or any milk of your choice) + more if needed
Kiwi, passion fruit (add more fruits that you love)
Quinoa, coconut chips/flour (to sprinkle on top)
- Top the bowl with kiwi, passion fruit, granola and seeds.
4. Green Bowl
1 bowl - 45 minutes
2 tbsp ancient grains (your favorite ones) 1 bunch Kale (chooped)
1 bunch Broccoli (grilled)
1 bunch lettuce
1/2 avocado (chopped)
Coconut chips (toasted or not)
Salt and pepper
- After cutting and washing all the vegetables you can season them with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Place first the lettuce on the base of your coconut bowl, then add all the greens – kale and broccoli.
- On top, place that yummy chopped avocado and then sprinkle with toasted almond seeds and the Goji berries.
- Finally drop some coconut chips on the top and use tahini as a dressing.
5. Pasta Bowl
1 bowl - 50 minutes
225g dried pasta
For the vegan cream cheese:
360g potato, peeled and chopped
135g carrots, peeled and chopped
1/3 cup olive oil
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup nutricional yeast
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
Vegan parmesan topping:
3/4 cup raw cashews
3 Tbsp nutritional yeast
3/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
Blend all the ingredients
- Boil the potatos and carrots in a large pot for about 20 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside. - Place all the vegan cheese ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Mix the cooked pasta and the vegan cheese in your coconut bowl.
- Sprinkle some parmesan on top and it is ready to serve.
Leave a comment